Friday, August 9, 2013

8/9/13

Welcome to 5th Grade
Why not be oneself? That is the whole secret of a successful appearance. If one is a greyhound, why try to look like a Pekingnese." E. Sitwell


The 2013-2014 school year is going to be a great year!  My name is Tara Lindburg and this school year will be my 8th year at ACS.  I love teaching at ACS!  
I am married to a wonderful man, Chad, and we have two children; Annika and Soren. Annika will be in Kindergarten and Soren will be in preschool this year.  I also have three greyhounds named Laika, Vezina & Agent Oso.  In my free time, I volunteer with Colorado Greyhound Adoption, serving in many roles,  Mentor and Foster team are a couple.   I also enjoy reading and scrap-booking.  I am an Avs fan and am pretty excited about Patrick Roy being the new coach!
This year is going to be an exciting year of learning for the 5th graders!  


Please email me at lindburgt@academycharter.org with questions, concerns or exciting news going on in your student's life.


Sincerely,
Mrs. Tara Lindburg